Our town homes are 2200 to 2555 Sq ft of living space w/an attached 350 sq ft garage. They are unique on the creek in town location that can never be replicated (above 500 year flood plane). Designer appointed completed town homes start at 548K unfurnished and furnished turnkey town homes are available. We offer highly qualified buyers a 5% 30 year mortgage option with 20% down. There are three creek side decks. HOA fees include your home owners insurance, exterior maintenance, landscaping maintenance, street cleaning, and snow removal.
Inspired by Montana’s natural beauty.
The Island At Rock Creek is a blend of historic mining themes, with a rustic architecture reflective of the rich tradition of Red Lodge, Montana’s historic past and inspired by the natural local beauty of our national parks nearby including Yellowstone. Native stone is can be found in the construction of select ground floor levels, fireplaces and building entrances. Traditional energy efficient windows (366 low e) will accentuate steep and varied roof pitches and overhangs of our buildings. Hardi Board cement, factory painted metal siding and metal roofing will complete this environmentally sound design.
The interior of your residence is a testament to your lifestyle and fine taste. Each of our two, three or four bedroom town homes includes luxurious features such as granite counter tops, solid hardwood floors, ceramic tile, Berber carpets, all wood cabinets, unique fireplaces and expansive energy efficient windows, making the view inside as beautiful as the one outside. Native stone and timber throughout pay homage to the design of your home’s setting, creating an environment that is an extension of creek and mountain views. The sound of flowing water enters almost every window.
Each of the current Town Home residences offer ideal views of the mountain and creek from three creek side decks with views from almost every room. All located five minutes from main street Red Lodge and 15 minutes from the Red Lodge Ski Resort.
Our town homes are offered in different floor plans that include master bedrooms, 2¾, 3 ¾, or 4 baths, dramatic entry way with open unique ceilings, stylish and varied staircases options, family room, dining area, loft in most town homes, extra bedroom and/or study in select units, laundry room, and oversized 350 square foot garage. Our town homes range in size from 2,200 to 2,555 square feet of living space.
- 2 environmentally friendly gas fireplaces
- Solid Oak, Alderwood, and fine varieties for over sized base and trim
- Solid hardwood floors (Short Stick Tavern Maple, Ash, oak, or you choose
- Ceramic tile
- Quality carpet upstairs and in the Study in most town homes
- Solid wood cabinets
- Brand name appliances (Boche, Fridgaire, GE, JennAire, etc) included.
- Dual fuel supply to the kitchen with professional gas range and convection electric oven
- Dual Pane 366 low E energy efficient windows
- Forced air heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ready cat V wiring
- Extensive canned lighting
- Built-in closet organizers
- Interior color co-ordination by interior designers
- Sound factor between town homes is 59
- Hubbordton Forge or other high quality Light Fixtures
- Hot tub
We are currently offering a limited number of creek-side luxurious town home residences for sale. We have furnished turnkey units or you can select all the interior finishes yourself with our interior designer.
- Two story architecturally coordinated multifamily town homes
- Energy efficient foam insulated roof with fire retardant designer metal roof
- 3 Spacious decks overlooking Rock Creek
- Hand forged railing with powder coated finish for all second floor decks
- Beautiful Carriage style sectional garage doors
- Finished 350 square foot one car garage with automatic door opener
- Dramatic 2 story Sand Stone fireplaces , rocked entry way, and sidewalls
- Stained Concrete entry ways., asphalt drive ways, and parking areas
- Totally landscape front yard
- Varied staircase styles
- Environmentally friendly classic windows and doors (per plan)
- Tall interior doors
- Oversized solid wood (alderwood, oak, et) baseboards and door moldings
- Dramatic Formal entry with unique ceilings
- Large entry door with side lights with matching interior door hardware
- Bath hardware with oil rubbed bronze or other fine finishes
- Environmentally friendly Gas fireplaces in family room and master bedroom (per plan)
- Super efficient Forced air heating systems
- Solid surface or tiled to the ceiling shower stalls with upgraded glass
- Spacious second, third or fourth Master bedroom
- Loft area, study (not available in all units), plenty of closet space
- Laundry Room pre-plumbed for gas and 220 outlets w/optional Front load washer and dryer
- Designer-selected lighting plan with lots of recessed lighting strategically placed and Hubbordton Forge or other higher end lighting fixtures throughout
- Pre-wired locations using Category 5 data wire
- Pre-wired for cable television at family room and bedrooms
- Energy conscious water piping system
- American Standard, Kohler, or other higher end plumbing fixtures
- Tankless water heaters
- Co-ordinated all wood cabinetry in Kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms complete with selectively located power drawer closers, two large lazy Susan, large pantry cabinet in both the second master and the kitchen, selected roll out and adjustable shelving
- Granite counter tops in all three bathrooms and the kitchen
- 30” stainless, self-cleaning oven (Electric Convection)
- 30” stainless professional gas cook top with 4 sealed burners
- Built-in refrigerator, stainless Counter depth with French doors with bottom freezer
- Dishwasher, stainless
- Built-in 27” microwave with vent
- In sink aerator heavy-duty garbage disposal
- Under mount sinks
- Oil rubbed bronze or other finish faucet with separate pull out spray
- Under cabinet fluorescent task lighting
- Family dining area with a view of the creek
- Decorator selected hardwood flooring throughout kitchen and nook area
- Kick lighting in all bathrooms and kitchens
- Master bedroom Suite (limited first floor master bedroom units)
- Spacious closet space throughout
- Decorator-designed cabinetry and granite counter tops with dual sinks
- Kohler, Danze, American Standard faucets and pressure balanced (anti-scalding) shower
- Full-sized vanity mirrors
- Soothing over-sized tub
- Breathtaking views of both the mountains and the creek from the upstairs bedrooms
Duplex Creek Side
Duplex Street Side
This is the new Duplex version of our creek side town homes addressing the need for two car garages and adding an elevator option for these 4 bedroom 4 bath 3000Sq ft offerings starting at 679K (719K with elevator). These are on Rock Creek and are the next version on the creek north from the last building.
Mineshaft Fourplex – Coming Soon!
Lot 19 is 2.2 acres with 550 feet of creek frontage. This area is slated to contain 4 creek side single family detached town home town running north to south with each home enjoying approximately 80 feet of creek frontage and the remaining creek frontage is open space. Only two of these creek side lots remain available for sale at this time with a list price of 225K and the requirement that we build the home. The most southern lot is this years parade home and the most northern lot is the future home of the developer.
In addition, this lot will house two of Mineshaft tower 4 plex view offerings around the eastern and southern edges of the lot. The southern most Mineshaft tower will face south and be entered from the south while the second mineshaft tower will not be built until the power lines are buried or moved to create the space required.